abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Slow Internet connection (mainly during the evening)
Dejablue79
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hello,

I got a Red Internet & Phone 1000 Cable subscription with a Vodafone Station modem.

Starting a few months ago, the internet connection got extremely slow during the nights (5-10 mb/s)  or even totally unusable as a result of packet loss.

Nowadays, I got the same problem but throwout the day, the internet connection is slow or disconnected all together

I tried the regular restart / plug out and in from the electricity and factory reset to the modem, I also got new cables to replace the old ones. all didn’t help.

It come to the point the the internet is unusable.

(To send this post I had to connect my laptop to my phone… which is also from Vodafone, so that wasn’t easy as well…)

Is there something you can check from your side?

68 Antworten 68
ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Dejablue79,

the colleagues closed the ticket a month ago. How do the values currently look in the evening hours? Please leave us some tests here. The last contact was 3 months ago.

Thanks for the tip 😞 the colleagues have apparently forgotten to deposit the credit. I have now made up for this. Apologies please.

Regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi, 

Thank you for the quick reply.

I'll run some speedtests, but the more pressing issue is packets loss.

(I can work from home with low speed, but not with dissconnections.)

Thank you,

ERFD

Hello Dejablue79,

can you try with a latency test to make the aborts and delays visible? I would be happy to take a look at it.

Regards Fred

Hi,

Basically my firewall is checking the connection against the connection's gateway:Screenshot 2022-05-09 at 10.53.34.png

Screenshot 2022-05-09 at 16.57.14.png

I would gladly run any test needed, but plese notice that the conection is dropping from time to time, so its a bit tricky.

Wallace

Hi,

can you please do a factory reset with the router and see if it works better afterwards? Currently the router seems to have a problem with the OFDMA channel. The other routers in the building run inconspicuously in this respect.

Regards

Wallace

Done.

But it looks the same

pRo-Marco

We deactivated the OFDMA for a test. Please proof, if this helped.

Hello,

after our last exchange, the conenction was somewhat slower but stable,

but for the last few days the conenction is laggy / timeouted is a way that is worst than before.

Can you guys please take a look?

also, im missing 2 mothes of credit.

Thanks!

pRo-Marco

The signal drops very often. I would like to get a technician to come and look at it on site. If that's okay with you, I need a mobile phone number so we can make an appointment.

Is the house accessible?

Please note the information on the service charge. If the cause is within our area of responsibility, the service is free of charge for you.

Due to current developments, we have to take certain precautionary measures. Therefore, we need to know whether symptoms have occurred in your household that could be related to Covid-19. Of course, we don't want to offend you, but on the other hand, we don't want to put more people at risk unnecessarily.

Kind regards

Marco