Sehr instabil Internet Verbindung - Hoher Ping und häufige Verbindungsabbrüche
AdrianM1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hallo, sorry für mein schlechtes Deutsch, aber ich benutze einen Online-Übersetzer. Ich habe versucht, mit der Vodafone-Hotline zu sprechen, aber sie haben mich hierher weitergeleitet, da niemand Englisch spricht.

Seit einigen Wochen ist meine Verbindung sehr unstabil. Ich habe häufig sehr hohe Ping-Werte, und es geht lange Zeit rauf und runter. Außerdem habe ich manchmal Paketverluste und häufig komplette Verbindungsabbrüche.

Ich möchte, dass meine Verbindung einen stabilen niedrigen Ping hat, sonst ist sie unbrauchbar und nicht das, wofür ich bezahlt habe.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi AdrianM1,

there are alot of timeouts, but the signal is good. I Made some configuration-changes. Please proof, if it is better now.

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten 7
Wallace

Hi Adrian,

Welcome to our community. You are welcome to write in English here. 🙂

I'll be happy to take a look at your connection. Send me your customer data (name, address, customer number, birthday, current phone number) in a private message and then let me know here that you have sent the data.

Regards

Wallace

Hi Wallace,

Thanks for the reply and for allowing English! It is much appreciated.

I sent over the PM with all the information you asked. Let me know if you need more info.

Kind regards

Adrian

pRo-Marco

Hui AdrianM1,

in our system there is another address. Please prove the number of the house.

Kind regards

Marco

Hi! I sent the correct information via PM to both you and Wallace. I had a small mistake in the adress! Thanks

pRo-Marco

Hi AdrianM1,

there are alot of timeouts, but the signal is good. I Made some configuration-changes. Please proof, if it is better now.

Kind regards

Marco

Hi Marco,

I have been testing for the past week and the connection has been going great since your adjustment. Can we make sure that this setting persists even if the router reset and whatnot? Or make a note in case I need to raise the same issue.

I really appreciate your and Wallace help in this and thanks for fixing my internet!

Have a great weekend!

Cheers,

Adrian

Claudia

Hello Adrian,

good that it works now :). I will close your thread and send you a PM with a survey. pkease take some minutes to answer it.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!