No internet since 25.09.2024
rdas
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi there,

I have a GigaZuhause 50 Kabel connection from Vodafone and it's not working since 25.09.2024. I have tried calling the Vodafone hotline every single day since the issue started but the service has been abysmal. I call them, they promise me that it will be fixed today, they raise a ticket, the ticket gets closed the next day, and the cycle continues. Nothing gets fixed. The router has been blinking red ever since. It has already been over a week now and I have already exhausted my mobile data twice. Who will compensate me for the data that I am using out of my pocket?! On the second day of the issue, I was also promised that I will be sent a replacement dongle that I can use for the time being and they will load internet data on it. Apparently, that was a lie as well. 

On top of that, I called the hotline number again yesterday to say that the internet is still not working, Since my German skills are not enough to communicate and I politely asked if they could speak English; the person on the other side said, and I translate, "in Germany we speak German, in Britannia they speak English. If you are in Germany, speak German. No English." What kind of behaviour is this? Is this how you treat a customer? A simple "Ich spreche kein Englisch" would have been enough. Fair enough, if I am in Germany, I should speak Germany. At the same time, it's also your job to provide service and help fix issues of your customers.

Honestly, this is totally unprofessional and I have lost all faith in getting my internet connection restored. I would like to terminate my contract because why pay for a service that doesn't even work? No technician visited the apartment to look at the problem nor did they even try to fix it. 

Please help how should I go ahead with this. Thanks!

1 Antwort 1
Kurtler
SuperUser
SuperUser

There is no more individual support here in the forum. Support in English is available via WhatsApp 

The forum is now just a customer helping customer forum.

Best regards Kurt

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!