Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet disconnects randomly several times a day
username283
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello everyone

Sorry for writing in English. I live in Berlin Weissensee 13086 and my tariff is Red Internet & Phone 500 Cable. The modem is CBN CH7466CE. For years I've been satisfied with the overall quality of service, but just around two or three weeks ago I started experiencing random drops in connection every hour or so. The internet suddenly becomes unavailable on every device connected to the router and then comes back after a short break. It's not a problem with WiFi as the devices connected by cable lose connection too. It usually happens several times a day. On some days it goes away and then on the others it happens more frequently than usual.

Unfortunately it affects my work a lot so it's a serious problem rather than just a minor inconvenience. It's super annoying when the internet disconnects during a very important call or a meeting. 

Can someone please have a look into this?

Thank you!

16 Antworten 16
Wallace
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi username283,

There was another fault in our network, which our technicians were able to rectify yesterday. Is it working again?

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Wallace!

I'm sorry I didn't see that there's the second page of this discussion.

After you last message the connection still wasn's very stable for a few more weeks. Random drop still happened every once in a while. However, for the last week or two it's been working fine, I haven't had any more random disconnects.

Thank you so much for fixing it!

I'll let you know if something goes wrong again but I hope it will be fine now.

Martin59
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello username283,

thank you very much for your feedback.

Can the post then be closed with this?

Best regards, Martin

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Martin!

No, absolutely not! This problem has come back and now it's disconnecting several times a day again!

Such an abysmal level of quality which speaks levels of how Vodafone is unsustainable as an internet provider. Can someone put an end to it? It's infuriating!

Jana478
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello Username283,

There is currently a return path interference in the connection area and this is responsible for the poor connection. Our technicians are already isolating the problem and correcting the fault.

I have created a ticket for you and you will be informed by email when they are finished.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards

Jana

gigikent
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi ! I have a problem with my Internet Kable  for almost a month ! the WIFI router disconect and it will remain only with power light open,, disconects  ,....after many resets...many plug and unplug ! please can anyone help me with the problem? is almost one month 44536  -Area    Thanks

Hi @gigikent,

Thank you for your message. 🙂

Please be so kind and create your own contribution. Then the other users can concentrate on your concern and give you appropriate tips for the solution.

Kind regards
R4mona