Frage

Antwort

Lösung

GigaZuhause wi-fi router reboot and disconnections
Sanidhya
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello dear Vodafone team,

I've been frustrated with the disruptions on the Vodafone network for more than a month now.

I'm not sure if it's related to the TV network change, but I believe I've been facing the issue ever since.

Problem in detail:

About 4 to 5 weeks ago I had too many disconnects. My WiFi router kept restarting and no network connection was possible. This happened during the weekdays.

In the last two weekends I've noticed that my WiFi only restarts on weekends. This is very, very irritating that every weekend I've to spend hours trying to fix it but nothing works at all. Today the wi-fi has not been connecting at all. It disconnected last night and I've been restarting the router again and again.

To fix the problem I tried restarting the wifi hoping to be able to connect, but the wifi stays connected for 5 minutes and the router starts again.

I tried connecting my laptop to the WiFi using a LAN cable, but the same problem occurred there too.

Router LED Status:

My router has 4 LEDs (from top to bottom): phone, internet, WiFi, power.

Whenever the router reboots, the Phone, Internet, and power LEDs are on and the WiFi LED is off.

There is no connection when connecting with a LAN cable. I've restarted several times but still the same thing.

The internet works for 5 minutes and the router starts again.

Somehow, at the moment all 4 LEDs are lit, but it is still not possible to connect to the router via WiFi and LAN.

Please tell me what's going on? How can this be fixed?

Please do not suggest replacing the fiber as the WiFi works properly most of the week. It only started on the weekend.

I'll have to request for a claim because this is very bad service and has been happened for a long time now.

Network Analysis tool:

Also, every time I try to check the network, I'm redirected to the cable network analyzer tool.

On the network analysis tool I get the message that there are disturbances. Would you like to continue anyway?

I'm really disheartened that a big company like Vodafone has such a bad network and no proper tracking of the issue and solution.

Please let me know how to fix the problem.

Thanks

1 Antwort 1
Kurtler
SuperUser
SuperUser

Since August 15th, 2022 there is no more individual support here in the forum. Support in English is available via Facebook or Twitter.

Best regards Kurt

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!