abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

(English) Bad connection, need technician
Danielle2
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Today a technician came to my apartment to fix the internet. He said that there is a problem with the cable to the apartment. We are only receiving approximately 300 mbps download speed, and we are on the plan for 1000 mbps.

I was adviced over the phone to write here, because my Deutsch is not good enough. 
Please let me know when a technician is available to correct this problem. 

Thank you.
30 Antworten 30

No, the internet does not function. 

Jens
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello Danielle2,

the cablerouter is online. What didn't work? Is it a connection with wifi or ethernet?

What message did you get?

Regards

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Danielle2
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Previously in this thread it was mentioned that the cable to our apartment is defective and needs repaired. The internet speed caps out at 300 MBPS, and is often offline for multiple hours a day. When the internet is online, it disconnects frequently. It is impossible to use the internet for anything other than email. 

I would like to cancel this service. It has been over 2 months without anyone in this thread being helpful. I am extremely disappointed with every aspect of vodafone. 

Moni_GK
Administrator:in

Hello Danielle2,

I am sorry that you want to cancel the contract. Wouldn't it be better to try again with a technician?

Greetings Moni

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Please send me a technician. 

Jana478

Hi Danielle2,

I would be happy to hire a technician. Does the technician have access to the house distribution and the amplifier (attic) when he comes?

Many greetings Jana

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

The technician will have access to the line in my apartment building. However previous technicians have said that the main line is in another apartment building. 

Jana478

Here it is stored that access to the attic must be possible, as the amplifier is located there. You write that access is possible everywhere within the house, so also to the attic? I'd better ask again just to be sure, so that he doesn't come for nothing.

Greetings Jana

I do not have access to the attic. A previous technician took the phone number of the building owner and said he would make contact with the building owner.