abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Bad speed, frequent blind spots, no connection with Kabel-Anschlussdose having 2 ports
Shubham
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

I am struggling with the new Broadband connection. There are two issues:

1. My Kabel-Anschlussdose has 2 ports. When I connect the adapter to these ports as per directions, the light on router never turns white and is red for hours. Unsure why this is happening - the earlier tenant used vodafone as well. Also, I was surprised that no technician visited the house to install the connection - is this normal?

However, I do see a T-Mobile TV Box in the apartment. Is this the issue?

I have connected the router directly to the internet inlet in the house. The router then showed white light and I thought that the issue will be sorted. Now comes another nightmare:

2. This is a 1000 Mbps connection and the max speed that I get is 15 Mbps. Further, every 10 minutes, the network vanishes and is restored in about 2 minutes.

Tried reaching out to customer care but hours and hours of wait have resulted into nothing. I am really unsure what to do - so thought of checking on this portal. Request help.

Also, any way to reach out to Vodafone customer care in English?

P.S. The customer care is pathetic to say the least.

1 Antwort 1
MichaM
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey @Shubham,

Sorry to read you are not happy with the service.

So far, English speaking operators are only available for mobile network topics.

To sort our the broadband issues you address, it's probably best you turn to our English speaking support on Facebook or Twitter:

Please check the thread linked for contact information:

Get in touch with the Vodafone service team

I'm confident you will get help.

Have a nice weekend Smiley (fröhlich)

Best

Micha

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!