extremely slow internet speed
Anand1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I have Vodafone CableMax 1000 contract but the internet speed is very slow from the very beginning of the contract. I am getting only 1/3 of the promised speed. Attached also are official Vodafone speed test results. These tests are done on my laptop which is connected through LAN with Router. Earlier I had t mobile connection and it was very stable but Vodafone connection is not at all stable, which is clearly evident from the test results also. I have Vodafone station as the router. I hereby request you to kindly look into the matter and try to make things better because I dont have any issue in staying with Vodafone, but if the speed cannot be improved then please cancel my contract. Looking ahead to your reply. Thanks Anand

Vodafone speed test.png

10 Antworten 10
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Anand,

strange that you get a slow speed in the morning when most people are not online. Can your device reach the 1000 MBit/s? Please check the hints in the thread Fit für Gigabit and also use the TCP optimizer. What is your ZIP code?

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hello Claudia,

Thanks for your quick response, no I never got 1000 mbit/s speed. I have 802.3 ethernet adaptor and I am using the yellow ethernet cable provided by vodafone with vodafone station. My zip code is 50735.

Regards, 

Anand 

MariaK
Moderator:in

Hello Anand1,

can you please give us some more information about your connection and configuration? Here you will find a few points that we need from you: Link

Have you already tried our network assistant? It can also help you with many problems.

Many thanks and greetings,

Maria

Hello Maria,

Sorry for replying late but its not working out. I am paying for 1000 mbits/s and I am getting 1/3 only. Can you please send one of your technical person to check the issue. I am ready to pay for his visit. But after his visit if he cannot solve the problem then please cancel my contract. If it is not possible to send a person to check the issue then I would request you to cancel my contract right away. 

I think I made a huge mistake by getting vodafone.

With Regards

Anand 

pRo-Marco

Hi Anand1,

let us check, what is going on there. Please send me your name, address, day of birth and customer number by PN. Please also let me know here if you have sent the message.

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello Marco,

I have sent the details to you which you wanted to have.

Please communicate over my registered email ID, communication can be faster in this case.

If anything else is required then kindly let me know.

With Regards,

Anand

Hello Marco,

I cannot send private message to you anymore.

However my kundennumer is xxxxxxxxx. 

If there is any query then kindly let me know.

With Regards,

Anand

Moni_GK

Hello,

since 15.08 it is no longer possible to send us a PN in the forum. But this is not a reason to post the data publicly. Please make several measurements via LAN using our Vodafone Speedtest.

Greetings Moni

Hello Moni,

It would have been nice if could have followed the thread before replying.  Vodafone speed test-1.pngAnyways attached herewith are the latest results. Contractually it is mentioned that minimum 500mbits will be provided over WLAN but its not working. Please check my first post for previous results. I am ready to pay for a visit of technical person if it can make the situation better even though it is vodfones mistake. Please lets stop beating around the bushes and come to some conclusion. Give me a solution please, either improve internet speed or cancel my contract.

With Regards,

Anand