Internet crashes upon downloading
cridelve
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello, I hope you could help me.

Since a week my connection has been crashing as soon as I tried downloading anything (legally): softwares, OS updates, etc.

As soon as I begin downloading anything, the modem just restarts. I've run speedtests and everything looks okay. I can't use the Netz-Assistent  because my modem (Vodafone Easybox 805) is not listed among the options.

I really need help because I need to update my softwares to work.

Thank you.

2 Antworten 2
DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi cridelve,

I'm sorry that your DSL access isn't working fine at the moment. Because we were in touch here in the past, I could find your contract and ran a few measurements. There are some interrupts, but they don't seem to be on the line outdoor.

So first, I've made a port reset. Please have a look, if the interrupts continue. If yes, please notify me via private message. Please also check, if the TAE box and the cables are okay.

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
cridelve
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello DanyG,

The port reset solved the issue, but only temporarily. I've now tried downloading some pictures from my cloud, but the connection crashed again and I can see that the modem is rebooting.

I'll send you a private message in a minute.

Thanks,