abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Mobile Package for two people
rickstavares
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I'm currently a customer of Vodafone Kabel, and I and my wife have the Call-Ya cellphone.

We decided we want to go with a contract cellphone now. We noticed it is possible already to take the Gigacube, considering I'm already a Kabel customer, but I don't want to get only one cellphone. I plan to get two, in the case would be one Galaxy S9 and one iPhone 8. And if it is possible, keeping the same number.

Given that, I'd like to receive some possible prices for this, and depending on the offer, I'd be more than happy to close the deal! Between 2 and 4gb of 4G would be a good deal for us already.

Will be waiting for a Vodafone Employee answer. 

I preferred this way of communicating with you because I don't have a good German to proceed by the hotline.

Best,

Henrique

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Boris
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey @rickstavares,

and welcome to our forum.

So, you are KabelDeutschland customer and you want to switch your prepaid numbers to a contract.

I think we will find something nice for you.

Please send me a PN with your KabelDeutschland account number and CallYa numbers and i will make an offer.

regards,

Boris

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten 2
Boris

Hey @rickstavares,

and welcome to our forum.

So, you are KabelDeutschland customer and you want to switch your prepaid numbers to a contract.

I think we will find something nice for you.

Please send me a PN with your KabelDeutschland account number and CallYa numbers and i will make an offer.

regards,

Boris

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello Boris, 

That's good to hear!

I already sent a message with the necessary details to you as a private message!

Will be waiting for your reply.

Best,