abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Exchange SIM card never received, but I got charged for it
antonkoh
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hello,
In November I ordered a change of SIM card online, because mine wasn't functioning well. As soon as I completed the order, my old SIM card completely stopped to work (which is just ridiculous, by the way - I expected it would keep on functioning until I activate the new one, who comes up with these business processes at Vodafone???)

Anyways, I started waiting for my new SIM card. I haven't received any confirmation that it was sent out and there was no way to track the order in the Mein Vodafone application. In several days without access to my phone, I contacted the customer support and the person told me that the system shows I already received the SIM card (which I never did). I told him that I cannot afford to spend more days waiting for a replacement and I will personally go to a Vodafone shop to get another one.

Today I checked my bill for December and I got charged 9.90 Euros for a SIM card that never arrived and was never activated.

How do I request a refund?

1 Antwort 1
Sandra-K
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi,

I'm sorry if the SIM card didn't reach you.

Unfortunately, we can't help you without your customer details.

You can find our contact options here .

Please feel free to contact us!

Best regards,

Sandra ^ksd

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!