Call Ya Password
Divya22
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello, 

I would like to add my phone number to my account so that I can pay bills etc. But I dont have a customer password to do so as this is a Call Ya sim and without a contract. I saw in previous posts that I can request to receive this by email. Can someone please help me with this? 

Best,

Divya

6 Antworten 6
MariaK
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello Divya22,

we moderators no longer offer individual support here via the forum.

But we are happy to help you. For this we need personal information from you.

Please contact us via one of the following channels:

Your contact to Vodafone - Vodafone Community

Facebook service page at www.facebook.com/vodafoneDEservice

Twitter service page at www.vod.af/vfservice

Or via WhatsApp chat at 0172 1217212

Network Assistant: https://vod.af/DerNetzAssistentHilft1

Thank you.

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Divya22
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Maria, 

I am not on Facebook or Twitter and cannot use those services. When I tried Whatsapp, it says the person is not on whatsapp and needs to be invited. Is the whats app number +49 172 1217212?

The network assistant link says I first need need to add a contract before I can use that service, which is what I need the customer password for in the first place! Could you please advice on what I can do? I would like to adjust my payments and I have already paid extra because of this inability to access my bills. 

Hi @Divya22,

the whatsapp number for callya is: 0172 229 0 229

You can contact them also via SMS to this number.

Best regards

Chr1ssy

Divya22
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Chrissy,  Thank you for your reply. I meesaged this number but got no response. I really need to cancel the automatic payment for my account as I do not want to use the number anymore. Is there any other way in which I can do this? 

Divya22
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello, 

Can someone please help me with this? I have now tried to call vodafone, send SMS and tried on whatsapp but havent been successful with any method. When I call, I am never able to reach a customer service representaive. I havent received a response for the SMS, and whatsapp says the number is not on whatsapp. It cannot be so difficult to get a password so that I can cancel a direct debit. I have already paid for an additional month and I would really like to cancel the payment before its due again in a few days. 

Hi @Divya22,

In order to be able to help you, we need access to your customer account. Unfortunately, we do not have this access via our website. Therefore, I ask you to contact us via one of the following contact channels

Kind regards
R4mona