Vodafone extended my cancelled contract.
MaMaMia3
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi guys, 

here is the timeline:

I sent an E-Mail to "kundenservice@unitymedia.de", and ask them to change my current contract to "Red Internet &Phone 50" after the end of my current contract which is "2play FLY 400". The end date of my current contract is 26.10.2021.

Zeit: 16:03

However, Vodafone Team didn't reply to me. So I sent an E-Mail again. Please check the following picture.

Picture 1Picture 1

Zeit: 17:35

Meanwhile, I applied the "Kontaktformular" on the Vodafone website to cancel my current contract.

Picture 2Picture 2

Zeit: 17:50

I got a reply from Vodafone, they offer the "Red Internet &Phone 50" for me for 29.99 Euro. However, on their homepage, the same product costs only 19.99 Euro. So I don't want this offer.

Picture 3Picture 3

Zeit: 18:20

I got a confirmation E-Mail of the order "Red Internet &Phone 50"  from Vodafone.

Picture 4Picture 4

Zeit: 19:09

Since the price is higher than the price on the homepage. So I applied the "Kontaktformular" on the Vodafone website again to cancel all the contracts.

Picture 5Picture 5

I got another confirmation E-Mail of the order "Red Internet &Phone 50" with the price of 29.99 Euro from Vodafone which added PDF.

I was thinking that they needed time to process my request for contract cancellation at 19:09 09.06.2021.

So I didn't reply to the email again.

Just to be on the safe side. I called the CallCenter at 14:15 this afternoon. I had a call with them which last for 12:01 and I repeatedly confirmed that they had canceled all my contracts. After 26.10.2021, they will not charge me any fees. Their answer is yes.

Picture 6Picture 6

I was checking my bill. And I found out that Vodafone extended my current contract to 26.10.2022 without my permission in any kind. So I sent an E-Mail to them immediately. Ask them to correct it.

Picture 7Picture 7

They charged me 49.99 Euro for my current contract "2Play Fly 400". And I stopped this deduction.

Long story short, I have communicated with the Vodafone team serval times per E-Mail.

And they have only one answer: "We have confirmed your contract change. So we will charge you until 25.10.2023 "

Yes, you heard it, until 25.10.2023, even though in picture 7, as you can see, the end date is 26.10.2022, suddenly it changes to 25.10.2023, I don't understand what is going on. 

From that, you can understand how crazy and unreliable the E-Mail service staffs are. So I decided to ask for help from you guys.

Here is the main proof summary:

1. The call record proofs that I have canceled my contracts in time.

2. The charge of 49.99 Euro on 31.10.2021 proofs that they didn't really process my request on 09.06.2021 for a change in contract.

All in all, they didn't do anything, and now they just want to charge me until 25.10.2023.

Now I only have one proposal, please send me a confirmation which confirms that the contract "2Play Fly 400" ended on 26.10.2021 already. And a confirmation of contract "Red Internet &Phone 50" doesn't even exist.  And withdraw all unreasonable deductions.

I hope that I have stated things clearly, if you have any questions just ask.

12 Antworten 12
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

You have revoked your change of contract because the existing customer price of € 29.99 for the Red Internet & Phone 50 Cable was too expensive for you. However, you already received the new customer price with your first order for the 2play FLY 400. The customer service you wrote to can only book prices for existing customers. Only customer recovery can make you other offers in German after a cancellation by telephone.
You also complain that there is no other than German support. The contract language in Germany, however, is German and therefore also the support language. You can't expect to get contracts and support in other languages in the US either.

Sorry, I don't understand what you are talking about. I send the cancelation and call the CallCenter on time. Isn't that the whole point? I wrote in English because I want to explain clearly. You can translate it into German through the Google Translate plug-in if you need. 

@Torsten  schrieb:

You have revoked your change of contract because the existing customer price of € 29.99 for the Red Internet & Phone 50 Cable was too expensive for you. However, you already received the new customer price with your first order for the 2play FLY 400. The customer service you wrote to can only book prices for existing customers. Only customer recovery can make you other offers in German after a cancellation by telephone.
You also complain that there is no other than German support. The contract language in Germany, however, is German and therefore also the support language. You can't expect to get contracts and support in other languages in the US either.

Beitrag nach Forenregeln angepasst, MS

Es tut mir leid, wenn du nicht in der Lage bist, Fakten zu erkennen. Du hast einer Tarifumstellung zu Bestandskundenpreisen veranlasst und ärgerst dich darüber, keine Neukunden-Konditionen zu erhalten. Diese gibt es über den Kundenservice nicht, das kann ausschließlich die Kundenrückgewinnung (die nur telefonisch erreichbar ist) einbuchen.

Wo mein Post jetzt rassistisch gewesen sein soll, kann ich nicht nachvollziehen. Die Vertrags- und Supportsprache in Deutschland ist nunmal Deutsch, wenn du nicht ausreichende Sprachkenntnisse hast, musst du für einen Übersetzer sorgen. Das geht dir in jedem anderen Land wahrscheinlich auch so. Ich kann auch nicht in Spanien, wo ich zuletzt in Urlaub war, erwarten, das jeder deutsch spricht, da muss ich auch spanisch lernen!

Und ich werde mit dir jetzt nicht weiter diskutieren, ich bin raus.

Ida
Moderator:in

Hi MaMaMia3

Send me a PM:

full name

full address

date of birth

customer number

Please write here again as soon as the PM ist out.

Best regards

Ida

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
MaMaMia3
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Vielen Dank für Ihre Antwort.

Ich habe schon PM gemacht.

Mein Kundennummer lautet ***.

Edit: @MaMaMia3 Kundennummer aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. Bitte keine persönlichen Daten öffentlich posten, sondern nur nach Aufforderung an die Mods per PN senden.

MaMaMia3
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Vielen Dank für Ihre Antwort.

Ich habe schon PM gesendet.

Ida

Hi MaMaMia3

I just looked in your customer account. Unfortunately, your revocation of the contract change has not been received. I can see your order in the customer account and then also the order confirmation from us. A cancellation was only received from you on 19.10.2021. This is too late for a revocation and too late for the cancellation period. Your current contract is Red Internet & Phone 50 Cable and runs until 25.10.2023. I'm sorry I don't have any better news for you.

Best regards
Ida

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
MaMaMia3
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Screenshot_20211202_135648.jpg

Hi Ida, 

'' A cancellation was only received from you on 19.10.2021'' is not true.  I have sent two cancellations to Vodafone on 09. 06. 2021. 

And also had a phone call with CallCenter on 30. 06. 2021. 

Also, no one can explain to me why the receipt of September and October shows the ''2Play400'' are extended to 26. 10. 2022. If the new contract is really confirmed. Why is that? 

I have added the more specific explanation under the topic. Just above your answer.  You can check again if you need. 

Thanks for your help and answer anyway. 

MaMaMia3
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

Ich bin kein deutscher Muttersprachler, daher bitte ich um Verständnis, wenn eine der Formulierungen nicht korrekt ist.

Vielen Dank im Voraus!

Vodafone verlängerte und änderte meinen Vertrag, nachdem ich fristgerecht die Kündigung beantragt hatte.

Ich habe einen detaillierten Beweis dafür beigefügt. Bitte sehen Sie sich das an.

//Beweis : 1. E-Mail_Antrag auf Vertragsaenderung und Vertragskuendigung

Mein Vertrag "2play FLY 400" am 26.10.2021 ausläuft, habe ich am 31.05.2021 an vodafone geschrieben und mitgeteilt, dass ich nach Ablauf meines Vertrages in einen Vertrag "Red Internet &Phone 50" wechseln möchte.

Aber vodafone hat mir nie geantwortet, also habe ich am 09.06.2021 eine E-Mail geschickt, in der ich mitteilte, dass ich nicht möchte, dass sich mein aktueller Vertrag automatisch verlängert. Wenn ich meinen Vertrag nicht ändern kann, dann möchte ich meinen aktuellen Vertrag kündigen.

In der Zwischenzeit habe ich einen Antrag auf Kündigung meines Vertrags gestellt.

Daraufhin erhielt ich zwei E-Mails von vodafone, Vertragszusammenfassung und Bestellung.

Aber der Preis auf der Homepage der offiziellen Website war für das gleiche Produkt günstiger, was ich nicht verstehen konnte. Deshalb habe ich einen zweiten Antrag auf Kündigung aller Verträge gestellt.

Am nächsten Tag, 10.06.2021, erhielt ich die Auftragsbestätigung per E-Mail von vodafone. Da es aber bereits Abend war, als ich den zweiten Kündigung stellte, dachte ich, sie bräuchten Zeit, um meinen Kündigungsantrag zu bearbeiten, und ignorierte ihn.

Am 30.06.2021 dachte ich, dass ich das noch bestätigen müsste, also rief ich um 14:15 Uhr mit dem Callcenter-Mitarbeiter an. Während des Telefongesprächs habe ich mich immer wieder beim Kundendienst erkundigt, ob der Vertrag gekündigt wurde und ob nach dem 26.10.2021 keine weiteren Gebühren mehr anfallen würden, und ich erhielt eine positive Antwort.

//Beweis : 2. E-Mail_Ich bitte um eine Berichtigung des Vertrags

Als ich am 19.10.2021 meine Rechnung anschaute, fand ich heraus, dass der Vertrag bis zum 26.10.2022 verlängert worden war, also habe ich sofort eine E-Mail an Vodafone geschickt, um den Fehler zu korrigieren.

Vodafone hat den Fehler jedoch nicht korrigiert. Stattdessen änderten sie meinen Vertrag und erklärten, sie hätten dies gemäß meinem Antrag vom 31.05.2021 getan. Wie ich auf die E-Mail-5 geantwortet habe, zeigen sowohl die September- als auch die Oktober-Rechnung, dass der "2play FLY 400"-Vertrag automatisch bis zum 26.10.2022 verlängert wurde, was bedeutet, dass die am 10.06.2021 gesendete Bestätigungs-E-Mail nicht gültig war. Sie haben meinen Vertrag nicht wirklich und erfolgreich geändert. Sie haben nur meinen Vertrag geändert und dann behauptet, er sei am 10.06.2021 bestätigt worden.

Und das, obwohl ich in meiner E-Mail mehrmals erklärt hatte, dass ich zwei Kündigungsanträge gestellt und telefonisch bestätigt hatte, dass der Vertrag erfolgreich gekündigt worden war. Sie wollten ihren Fehler jedoch immer noch nicht eingestehen und wollten die Zahlung von mir.

Danke, dass Sie das alles lesen konnten. Ich hoffe, Sie können mir helfen. Danke Ihnen vielmals!

MfG,

Haige Wang