Revoking Tariff Change within 14 days
Pritish
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello,

I am writing in English because my German is not that good. I was already using GigaZuhause CableMax 1000 since last year and paying 49,99 € plus 4,99 € as Fritz box rental. One sales representative from Vodafone visited my home yesterday (17.10.2024) and promised that within same price he can offer me TV connection. I agreed and he changed the contract. Later I received an email with the new contract and updated Price which has increased by 10 € per month. I don't want to pay this extra amount each month and have cancelled the new TV connection contract (Vodafone TV Connect Start) . Now I want to revoke the change in Tariff in my Internet and Landline connection contract which has increased to 59,99 € plus 4,99 € rental. I want to go back to my original contract and pay 49,99 + 4,99 € for my internet with no TV connection and no extra cost. I tried to cancel the new contract online by registering a request on https://www.vodafone.de/retoure/landing-page since it is within 14 days of starting a new contract but I haven't received any confirmation email. Please help me to revoke my Tariff change. Thank you!

0 Antworten 0