Revoking Tariff Change within 14 days
Pritish
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello,

I am writing in English because my German is not that good. I was already using GigaZuhause CableMax 1000 since last year and paying 49,99 € plus 4,99 € as Fritz box rental. One sales representative from Vodafone visited my home yesterday (17.10.2024) and promised that within same price he can offer me TV connection. I agreed and he changed the contract. Later I received an email with the new contract and updated Price which has increased by 10 € per month. I don't want to pay this extra amount each month and have cancelled the new TV connection contract (Vodafone TV Connect Start) . Now I want to revoke the change in Tariff in my Internet and Landline connection contract which has increased to 59,99 € plus 4,99 € rental. I want to go back to my original contract and pay 49,99 + 4,99 € for my internet with no TV connection and no extra cost. I tried to cancel the new contract online by registering a request on https://www.vodafone.de/retoure/landing-page since it is within 14 days of starting a new contract but I haven't received any confirmation email. Please help me to revoke my Tariff change. Thank you!

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
MariaK
Moderator:in

Hello Pritish,

Our customer support will be happy to check whether your revocation has arrived and has already been entered. Please contact us via our WhatsApp chat on 0172 1217212. Our TOBi will write to you in German, but you can simply continue writing in English and he will then forward you to a member of staff.

Kind regards

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
MariaK

Hello Pritish,

Our customer support will be happy to check whether your revocation has arrived and has already been entered. Please contact us via our WhatsApp chat on 0172 1217212. Our TOBi will write to you in German, but you can simply continue writing in English and he will then forward you to a member of staff.

Kind regards

Hallo Maria,

Thank you for your reply. As mentioned, I have contacted the customer support by WhatsApp for resolving my issue.

Kind Regards,

Hi @Pritish,

As soon as we have checked your request, we will reply to your WhatsApp as quickly as possible and provide you with all the information we can see in our systems. ❤️

Kind regards
R4mona