Unbelievable terrible Service for customer
MST4
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

I cancelled my contract because of the increase of the price of service after two years. then vodafone called me and offer me to extend contract with lower speed and lower price. I accepted their offer, after one week my service was not in use and I didnt have connection for one week, which is super necessary for me as working from home, I called them back and ask them what happened? they told me your contract is ended and you need to buy new one. the previous one was 45 euro every month, their offer was 28 euro per month and now they told me you have to buy new service for 63 euro every month. I told them I will think and let you know. I didnt accept any thing. I recieved an email to accept the offer and click on the link. I didnt clicked on the link and I didnt accept the new contract.

Today I recieved an sms to make an appointment with a technician to install new service... WOW .... 

I called them again and asked them what is happening? the telephon support told me I dont have any active contract.

if I dont have active contract why should I receive a sms to make an appointment with technician to install vodafone?

I have question? why I have to spend 1 hour every day to talk with vodafone service while I dont have any active contract and even they withdraw their offer and try to sell me new offer for new price ? ( almost double).

I couldnt find any email address to send an email to customer support and ask them to withdraw all my offers, delete all my information from their database and let me go free.

could you please give me their email address? 

even I went to vodafone store in my city and I get almost same answer. 

1 Antwort 1
MasterScorpion
SuperUser
SuperUser

Contact VF via Facebook or Twitter.

Dein Kontakt zu Vodafone - Vodafone Community

There is English Support