Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Schlechte Vodafone Kabelnetzwerkverbindung mit 1000mbps
zan
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Dear Vodafone GmbH,

I am writing to express my deep dissatisfaction with the quality of the cable network you have provided. Over the past few years, my experience with Vodafone has been nothing short of terrible. While the initial speed was around 600mbps, it has been below 200mbps for the last 2-3 months. Over the past ten days, speeds have dropped even further, with speeds dipping below 100mbps and sometimes even below 2mbps.

As a customer paying for a 1000mbps connection, I am extremely frustrated that I am not getting the service I am paying for. There were times when I had to work from home and during important meetings I would get disconnected or lose screen sharing due to poor network connectivity.

I would like to remind you that I have been a loyal customer for a long time and always pay my bills on time. However, the poor quality of service I experienced is unacceptable. I expect the issue to be resolved promptly and I would greatly appreciate it if you would take immediate action to ensure the network speed is consistent and reliable.

I would like to ask you to compensate me for the inconvenience caused over the last few years. I hope that you will take my complaint seriously and resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Best regards,

zain

Screenshot_20230426_175202_Chrome.jpgspeed_test1.jpgspeed_test_results.jpgspeed_test2.jpgspeed_test3.jpg

1 Antwort 1
Kurtler
SuperUser
SuperUser

Since August 15th, 2022 there is no more individual support here in the forum. Support in English is available via Facebook or Twitter.

Best regards Kurt

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!