Frage

Antwort

Lösung

New contract not activated, charged for unreturned device
xKizer
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I tried to change my contract from the 250Mbit to 1000Mbit sometime last year, I got a new router that supports the new upgraded speed, but the device was not working as the old contract was still running. I had a call with a Vodafone agent (they called me, I didn't call them) and they confirmed that the new router is not working because I'm still running the old contract. Up till today my contract still says 250Mbit instead of 1GBit and the new router still refuses to work.

However, in my January bill, I have been charged a hefty amount for not returning the old HomeBox, which I can't return since the new router doesn't work yet and the new contract hasn't started.

Additionally, I received no instructions on how to return the old router, though this does not matter as I couldn't have returned it without the new contract being activated.

3 Antworten 3
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi xKizer,

unfortunately the tariff change stucked. Please plug in the new router and leave it there, so that the change  can be effective today.

Please send back the old router to this address:

Vodafone Kabel Deutschland

c/o DHL Paket

Am Tower 222

90475 Nürnberg

Since the old router is back we can credit the device.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

The touter has been returned (since March) and has been confirmed received. However the money collected for it has not been returned, or at least I can't find evidence of it anywhere.

Thomas

Hi xKizer,

we have initiated the credit note. It is then with the next invoice on your customer account.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!