Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet LED keeps blinking red on my Vodafone station
Kevin_11
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hallo, 

I am a new customer with GigaZuhause 50 kabel internet contract.

My internet was activated on 26.05.2024 and I finally received my Vodafone station router this week. I installed everything as per the installation manual but it has not configured yet. The Power and WIFI LEDs are white and remain on, but the internet LED is blinking red. I turned on and off the router many times, checked the data cable in the wall and in the router, and I even reset it and left it the whole day to configure but still it blinks red. I tried contacting the help line but they only speak German, and mine is not very good. I also tried contacting them on Twitter(Vodafone Service), but they automatically redirect me to TOBI the digital assistant, which has not helped me. 

I am humbly asking for any advice or direct help. Thanks

3 Antworten 3
DennyW
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello @Kevin_11 

Twitter directs you to our WhatsApp chat. You can usually get help there. It's best to write that you want to speak to an employee and you'll be redirected.

Best regards
Denny

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Kevin_11
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Denny 

I wrote to the whatsapp number and TObi failed to recognize my simple problem. So today in the morning I went to a Vodafone store for help and they told me an employee will call me and asses if I need a technician. A number called me and annoyingly again they redirected me to an automatic German answering service and I was put on hold until eventually no one answered ☹️

If TOBi does not recognize your problem, you can simply write that you would like to speak to an employee. You will then be forwarded accordingly. Give it a try.

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!