Frage

Antwort

Lösung

No internet, red light on router
Yoshevski
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi I had reported to the customer support over phone that I have no internet at all.

The customer support representative was kind enough to look up at the issue and to let me know that my contract is not activated yet.

I already got email that my account is activated since yesterday… anyhow the ticket 009-0502349/24 was open.

How long should I wait for a simple task that support representative have to make?

I’m already falling behind with my work because of these nonsense rules of code over email, account activation etc.  

Thanks

5 Antworten 5
RobertP
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

@Yoshevski  schrieb:
red light on router

that means no signal coming out of the outlet and has nothing to do with contract activation

contact customer support again and tell them that the selfinstallation has failed

@RobertP  They had tried to reach the router and reset the router externally and that went well. So the router is accessible from outside and with that the signal in/out is passing.

Anyhow, I had to wait 24h before someone took any action, and provide answer back. This is too slow

@Yoshevski  schrieb:
They had tried to reach the router and reset the router externally and that went well.

this is only what the callcenter agent is telling you

red light definitely means no signal

btw.: this is a customer to customer community forum, no support from Vodafone here

@RobertP I tried to check the cable socket on the wall, as it turns out it might not deliver any signal from the base station within the building (or whatever is located).

I have bought a new socket and replaced it, to avoid any failure of the old one, because it looked as worn-out. As well there is no TV signal which might be due to the same issue.

How can I find / book a  Vodafone technician who can come at my apartment and investigate further for any cable issues with the cable infrastructure ? 

@Yoshevski  schrieb:

How can I find / book a  Vodafone technician who can come at my apartment and investigate further for any cable issues with the cable infrastructure ? 

in english this is possible via WhatsApp

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Dein-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/m-p/1912292#M10954