Moving Request
Kumar85
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello Team,

I raised request to move from Heidelberg to Nussloch, I was told that Yes, at the end of 31st May, My contract will be changed to new address and I will have to just bring my router with me and start using it as at new Address there is already a vodafone connection. However, I checked at my current address today i.e 1st June that Internet is still accessible here. Isn't that vodafone need to cut off service at old address and transfer it to new address?

I did not get any writtern form of acknowledgement from vodafone on my moving request

Regards,

Amit Kumar

2 Antworten 2
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

With the Internet via the TV cable connection, it behaves differently than with DSL. Internet access is only controlled by activating the cable router or cable modem. You can also connect it to another apartment connected to the cable network and then have internet access.

However, you should have received a written confirmation, either by post or email. I'm a little surprised.
Possibly. can a Mod from VFW / ex-UM bring some light into the dark. Unfortunately, you have to be patient for this.

R4mona
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi Kumar85,

Please excuse my late feedback. Currently we are taking a little longer to respond. Verlegener Smiley

Have you been able to solve your problem in the meantime? Is your internet connection currently working at your new address?

Kind regards

R4mona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!