Contract termination
Celina_2020
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi, I would like to terminate my contract with Vodafone, because I have moved out of my apartment, to a sharehouse and it has internet already.  

I know I may need to pay extra money to do this. Please let me know how much is it and what else I should do to terminate the contract.

Thank you.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

Use the relocation service in MeinVodafone (if you are a VFW / ex-UM customer) or MeinKabel (as a VFD / ex-KDG customer). However, the following still applies: if the connection via TV cable is also available at the new place of residence, it will move with you.
If you still want to cancel, Vodafone can charge you a compensation payment (basic fees until the regular end of the contract).
Only if there is no cable connection at the new place of residence will the contract be terminated with a special notice period of 3 months from the notification of the move.
Please also note that the period of notice for relocations and unavailability is shortened from December 1st, 2021, then only a period of notice of 1 month applies in the event of unavailability. If the connection is still available, nothing will change and Vodafone will still charge you the compensation payment if you insist on early termination.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort 1
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

Use the relocation service in MeinVodafone (if you are a VFW / ex-UM customer) or MeinKabel (as a VFD / ex-KDG customer). However, the following still applies: if the connection via TV cable is also available at the new place of residence, it will move with you.
If you still want to cancel, Vodafone can charge you a compensation payment (basic fees until the regular end of the contract).
Only if there is no cable connection at the new place of residence will the contract be terminated with a special notice period of 3 months from the notification of the move.
Please also note that the period of notice for relocations and unavailability is shortened from December 1st, 2021, then only a period of notice of 1 month applies in the event of unavailability. If the connection is still available, nothing will change and Vodafone will still charge you the compensation payment if you insist on early termination.