Changing back to Vodafone Station
Sta1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

I'm a Vodafone kabel customer in Hesse. At the moment I'm using my own FritzBox kabel router, but I want to change to a Mikrotik device. For that I'd need to get the Vodafone Station again, and set it to Bridge mode.

My questions are:

1) How can I order the device again? When I changed to my own router I have sent it back.

2) Is it possible to to set the Vodafone station to bridge mode by myself, or I'd need customer service to do that for me?

Thanks

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Send an Email to the address you find on your bill. However, the return exchange to the Vodafone station will cost you €9.99 for shipping.
The hotline is only in German, since the contract and support language is German here.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten 5
natas666
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

u will have 2 call the customer service to order a vodafone station again.

and tell them 2 set the iP-adress-solution NOT DS Lite

after installation u have 2 activate the bridge / modem mode on your own

Ah, ok, thanks. I think when I changed to my own router I could send them message through some online form, but I couldn't find it now, maybe it was still in the old Unity system.

do you know if they have some english speaking operators? Last time I had some issues with the cable, and tried to call the customer service I couldn't do much, unfortunatley my german is yet very basic, and it's even harder over the phone

Send an Email to the address you find on your bill. However, the return exchange to the Vodafone station will cost you €9.99 for shipping.
The hotline is only in German, since the contract and support language is German here.

Sta1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Super, thanks a lo Thorsten

Thanks for your feedback. Since you've marked the solution I'll close here now. If you have any questions or concerns, simply open a new post in the appropriate board.