abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Can I cancel the cabel within 30 days online.
Su_Su
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Community,

I am sorry for asking but I need some help.
I am a new student just moving in Dresden. I have applied for "Red Internet & Phone 100 Cable" online on 8 March.

I got a message from Vodafone that I will have a contact from GroßAntenne Dresden about the installation. I waited further for 3 weeks until I received their message. I just got information that I have to pay for additional cost of monthly 14,70 euro for cable and additional contract is required.
This information isn't included anywhere so I didn't knew this before. so I don't want sign the additional contract.

I think my situation is quite similar to previous: https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Archiv-Internet-Telefon-TV-%C3%BCber/zus%C3%A4tzlicher-Vertrag-mit-Gro%...

Is it possible that I cancel the cable contract ? I think it's still within first 30 days.
I will go for DSL from Vodafone instead.
I have tried to contact the kunden-hotline but unfortunately my German knowledge is still not enough to understand the message. Please kindly suggest what should I do. Can I cancel it online ?

Thank you very much.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Su_Su,

the withdrawal period is 14 days if the contract was not concluded in the trade (store). If this has elapsed, it looks unfortunately bad. Even that you still need a contract with the local provider does not change anything, I'm sorry. If the deadline for a revocation is not yet over, then do this quickly via contact form.

Greetings

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

9 Antworten 9
Grit

Hello Su_Su,

the withdrawal period is 14 days if the contract was not concluded in the trade (store). If this has elapsed, it looks unfortunately bad. Even that you still need a contract with the local provider does not change anything, I'm sorry. If the deadline for a revocation is not yet over, then do this quickly via contact form.

Greetings

Grit

Su_Su
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Thank you for your reply.

But to my understanding, there is a right to terminate within 30 days as in the website, isn't it ?
Screenshot 2022-04-06 at 09.47.47.png

In this case, is it still the same form as you give in the link ?

Another point is that it's sad that I didn't received full information until 3 weeks after the online application.
How can I decide within 14 days.

Thank you very much.

@Grit Es geht doch überhaupt nicht um einen Wideruf oder eine andere Frist. VF ist nicht in der Lage, den Vertrag zu erfüllen. Ich kann mir wirklich nicht vorstellen, dass man den TE zwingen kann, den zusätzlichen Vertrag einzugehen. 

I have sent the cancellation form via email with the writing mention "innerhalb der Zufriedenheitsgarantie kündigen" in the email and paper.
It is cancelled now.

Thank you for your help.

Anett

Hey Su_Su,

I'll try to explain the situation to you a little bit. At your address, we have a pass-through contract with Großantenne Dresden. This means that in order to be able to use our contract, you must unfortunately also conclude a contract with the large antenna. I am sure that this is not really satisfactory for you.

However, I would still take a closer look at the situation. Please send me a PN with your data (name, customer number, address and date of birth).

Please be so kind and contact me again here in the post.

Best Regards

Anett

Su_Su
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Thank you Anett.
I have sent you the private message.
Best,

Anett

Hello Su_Su,

thank you for your data. 🙂 I looked at your record and the contract was already terminated yesterday. You should have already received a confirmation for this.

Have all questions been clarified for you?

Best Regards

Anett

Su_Su
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Anett, 

Thank you very much. 

I have received confirmation already. 

I also receive a message about returning the router. 

But I didn't received it in the first place. So, I don't have to do anything about this, right?

Thank you. 

Best regards, 

Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi Su_Su,

you don't have to do anything here except send the router back to us.

Regards

Stephan