abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Moved out of apt since October, still can not cancel my contract.
etsatsina
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I got redirect here after many requests on email to cancel my contract with Vodafone. I moved out to new apartment in October 2019 to another apartment where internet is already provided. I am paying for Vodafone Internet that I don't use since then cause I couldn't cancel my contract. I have all needed documents now (i hope) - a contract with new landlord, registration, also you should have a history of my requests. I already explained the situation in multiple emails and attached documents there (I am not going to attach it here on public post, tho).

So, could anyone clarify what can i do to cancel it finally? Also, where should i send the WIFI router?

Thanks,

Liza

19 Antworten 19
etsatsina
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hey, sent the date of birth on PM.

Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello etsatsina,

I have now terminated your contract under the Telecommunications Act with 3 months' notice. Since we only now have all data from you.

You have to send your terminal device to the following address:

Vodafone Kabel Deutschland GmbH

c/o DHL Paket

Am Tower 222

90475 Nürnberg

But you will also get a confirmation.

Best regards
Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
etsatsina
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hey,

thank you so much for follow up.

I am not completely agree with 3 month though, cause i was contacting Vodafone and have even proofs of written discussions (no verbal though, but i also had those) much much earlier but your collegues gave me feedback in the end that i can not cancel.  And you can see that i moved out and don't use service since October(!!!). Why do I need to pay additional 3 month? Could you, please, reconsider that?

thanks.

Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi etsatsina,

as Nancy already mentioned, that she used the regulation of the Telecommunications Act for your cancellation. Since you could technically continue to use our connection at the new address, there is actually no right for an earlier cancellation.

You have only now informed us that you have moved to another contract partner. Therefore, Nancy has given three months' notice from this notification.

Regards

Stephan

Hi,

That's not true that i contacted only now.

I am trying to contact Vodafone since October and I have proof of chain of emails where I explained many times the issue. I have sent you screenshots on PM. I was told contradictory information but i made notice in October. 

Please, reduce this penitance fee to 1 month.

Tina

Hello etsatsina,

will you send me this by pn?

Best regards

Tina

etsatsina
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

sent on PM now. i didn't receive the notification about message on this thread cause it's already "resolved" but in fact, it is not.

I also sent the info to Stephan on 1.05 but got no reply.

Best regards,

Stephan

Hi etsatsina,

thanks for the pm.

We don't say that you didn't contacted us earlier. Our customer service have also received your previous messages from you. But this doesn't change the fact that you only informed us in April here in the forum about a move to another contract partner, including the data of this contract.

In earlier messages you only wrote that you will move to an address that we can supply. And only because of this information your contract couldn't be terminated prematurely.

You have also been asked several times since October 2019 to register here for English support, which unfortunately you did not do until April 2020.

Therefore we can't confirm an earlier date.

Regards

Stephan

Hi,

I think I pretty clear explained the situation and that i moved to specific address (that i specified, and you could have asked for a data, i didn't know that i need to write a surname. I was just asked about address as you can see in screenshots, which i again specified).

As I said, I wasn't contacting cause i was told in the store that i can not cancel (which is not true). Not to mention that people in the stores are unable to clearify those moments at all and help in any how (i was told to fill out from to transfer my contract to new person in the apartment).

>>> In earlier messages you only wrote that you will move to an address that we can supply. And only because of this information your contract couldn't be terminated prematurely.
I replied that i don't need internet at the new address cause we already have contract with you. What's unclear in that statement? after that I went to store to resolve it in person and was told that i can not cancel. And this is all my fault?

The fact is as following, I already paid more then 3 month....that's just unfair. I don't ask to reimburse those money but at least to cancel it now.

Thanks.

Stephan

Hi etsatsina,

just because you do not want to continue to use the contract does not mean that you can simply cancel this contract.

You have signed a contract with a duration of 24 months. If there are no sufficient reasons, the contract cannot be terminated prematurely. A notice of relocation alone or simply not wanting to use the contract anymore is not enough.

It is not our responsibility that you did not write here earlier, although you were asked to do so several times.

Unfortunately nothing will change on the already confirmed cancellation date.

Regards

Stephan