New Contract mandate
mohit_singh
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I'm in the process of relocating to a new apartment. Previously, I had a Vodafone Kabel connection with 1Gbps speed, set to expire in November 2024. Upon visiting a Vodafone store to terminate the service due to its unavailability in my new location, I was informed that Vodafone offers DSL connections there, albeit with a speed of 250Mbps, and at a higher cost compared to my previous plan. Surprisingly, I was advised that I couldn't cancel my existing contract; instead, I'd have to initiate a new one for DSL since it's a different technology. Now, I find myself locked into a slower and pricier internet service with a two-year commitment. I'm uncertain whether this situation is legally permissible or if I'm being taken advantage of.

3 Antworten 3
natas666
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

u got wrong informations !

of course u r allowed 2 cancal the old contract - 'cause Vodafone isn't able 2 provide your booked services !

the shop only wants 2 create a new contract 2 earn money !

(or they don't know better)

reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

@natas666 Stop using abbreviations like "u r " or "2"!

This is not a private chat where you may use abbreviations like that but a public forum and it is highly unrespectful for other people to answer in such style, especially as it is much harder to read (together with your grammatical errors)!

oh, come'n 

normal "Gossenslang" isn't it?