abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

I want to cancel my contract
GauthamR
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hello,

I would like to cancel my contract which is Vodafone Kabel Red 1000.

Could you please assist me in cancelling the contract.

Best,

Gautham

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

No, nothing else needs to be done. Simply submit your cancellation and Vodafone will take care of the rest. Just make sure that you have a notice period of 3 months at the end of the contract and that the contract has already been extended by 12 months if this is exceeded.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

6 Antworten 6
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

In which state do you live?
It depends on where you have to send your notice of termination.
In any case, you can send the cancellation using the contact form in MeinVodafone and you will immediately receive a confirmation of receipt by email and, once the cancellation has been processed, the cancellation confirmation.

Berlin-Brandenburg is the state.

Oh, ok, so I'll try via MeinVodafone. Anything else to be done apart from this? 

Thanks for the response.

Best,

Gautham

No, nothing else needs to be done. Simply submit your cancellation and Vodafone will take care of the rest. Just make sure that you have a notice period of 3 months at the end of the contract and that the contract has already been extended by 12 months if this is exceeded.

Cool, thank you so much for the info, I've submitted the form, I have more than 3months for the notice, I hope it should be ok.

Thank you again for the help

Best,

Gautham

Great, then everything will work out. I'll close here then. If you have any more questions, just open a new thread.

Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi GauthamR,

thanks to @Torsten Smiley (fröhlich)

Then I want to at least provide the link to the form, which you can then use to cancel the contract.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!