fraud suspect
cagdas1
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello

Today, 2 salesperson from vodafone visited my flat in Berlin, and they wanted to learn my internet service provider. I told that I cannot speak german, then they started to talk in English. I replied that my internet service provider is 1&1. They asked me whether they could check my anschlusssdose. I allowed them to enter my flat, and the guy told me that after 2 weeks , there will be no internet on anschlussdose. They told me that I must   change my internet connection in a way that internet will come from antennendose. They wanted to learn my name and email adress, then they wanted  my IBAN number. I told them that I will not give them my IBAN number and I will not sign any documents. He gave me his phone number and told me that I can call him whenever I want if I decide to connect internet via vodafone over antennendose. I told them that firstly I will talk to 1&1 to confirm that my internet will be closed after two weeks. I also told them that I will not give IBAn number or any other details until I have a confirmation from 1&1. The guy told me that he will be waiting for a response from me and they left my flat.

After they left, I noticed that they sent me an email with a contract in the attachments (contract id number is  923883952).  I called the guy via phone and told him that I did not sign any documents and please confirm that this contract is not valid. He confirmed that the contract is not valid. I also texted him via whatssapp to confirm that contract is not valid, but he did not reply my message. Since I suspected that I have been cheated, I am writing you to have a confirmation which declares that there is not any contract between me and vodafone

2 Antworten 2
cagdas1
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Dear admins, I hope you can give me a quick confirmation about my situation. 

R4mona
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi @cagdas1,

First of all, thank you very much for your detailed description. 👍

I am really sorry that you have had this negative experience with us.  This is definitely not the way it should be done, and of course this approach does not meet our standards. 😢 

In order to be able to take a closer look at your request, we need a little more information from you. So please be so kind and get in touch using one of these contact options

Kind regards

R4mona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!