abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Unable to use cable connection with Vodafone CableMax 1000
FelipeUmpierre
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I have ordered the FritzBox 6591 because I wasn't able to use the cable connection to access some websites, like https://github.com, https://twitch.tv

When I attempt to access them only with cable connected in my computer, I receive the error ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE. I have tried to enter in the FritzBox configuratio panel and see if I could do something that could help me, I even reach some friends that understands of LAN connections to see if there was something that I could do to enable full access from the CableMax.

I would like to know what should I do, is this designed to be like that? If so, why? If not, is there something that I need to do? Is the FritzBox 6591 necessary? Do I need to buy another Modem/Router?

Thank you.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Hello Martin,

After you mentioned the other devices, I decided to test it again in all my devices that accept LAN connection. The outcome was that all the other devices where able to load the websites that I mentioned, so, the problem was in my Windows 10 configuration of my LAN.

I appreciate the help.

Thank you.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

6 Antworten 6
Martin59
Moderator:in

Hello FelipeUmpierre,

another router is not necessary and the interference is certainly not intended that way.

Can you reach the websites via W-LAN?

Best regards, Martin

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello Martin,

I am able to access any website using the Wifi from the FritzBox 6591 and also using my Google Wifi. Only when using the cable in the computer that I start to having this kind of access issues.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Felipe

Martin59

Hello FelipeUmpierre,

do you have the possibility to test the LAN connection with another device?

Many greetings, Martin

Hello Martin,

After you mentioned the other devices, I decided to test it again in all my devices that accept LAN connection. The outcome was that all the other devices where able to load the websites that I mentioned, so, the problem was in my Windows 10 configuration of my LAN.

I appreciate the help.

Thank you.

Moni_GK
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello FelipeUmpierre,

that sounds good. May I close here then?

Greetings Moni

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hello Moni_GK,

please, you may close it.

Thank you.