Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone station random internet problem
ucenmi
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi,
I am using Vodafone station to connect internet.
My modem started to randomly network problem about after 01.01.2022 (I had no problem before this day).

My modem information:
Firmware version: 3.0.41-IMS-KDG
Product name: CGA4233DE

Problem:
Randomly internet drops and modem restarts

Please help me with this problem.
I know Turkish and English

3 Antworten 3
zeroseven
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I have exaclty the same problem since 01.01.2021. However, different router type/software CGA6444VF / 19.3B57-1.0.41

In my opionen this is a hardware/software issue of the router. There have been several complaints about the current and previous software version, which seem to cause the problems (in some cases very 5 Minutes). Those issues go back several months.

You can find further links to issues in my thread, however, everything is in german.

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Internet-Ger%C3%A4te/Vodafone-Station-Verbindungsprobleme-mit-Wlan-8800...

Best regards

ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello ucenmi,

Welcome to the Community:)

We are happy to look at your connection and the problem. Please send us the customer number, name incl. Address and date of birth of the contract holder by private message.

Write here briefly when the data has been sent. Currently it takes a few days, until we are back in the post: (

Best regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
zeroseven
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Any updates? My topic with the same errors is still unsolved. The error source is clearly the vodafone router hardware/software. I tried with a lent Fritzbox Cable 6660 for the last two weeks, no issues at all. 

However, there is still no solution or offer from vodafone. The only solution ist to buy another router or rent it from vodafone and pay for it.

Best regards

Ivo

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Internet-Geräte/Vodafone-Station-Verbindungsprobleme-mit-Wlan-88000101/...