Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Support service hung up on me!!
ig-voduser
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi vodafone,

Today I had a really weird situation from your service support while trying to get help for my internet.

My first call was at 10:25am to get assistance for my internet problem. The first service support was really helpful and I got an appointment with my current address BUT then we got an SMS to re-schedule my appointment. And everything started with that. I called another number to deal with that, and the person who picked up the phone was very, very rude. First time I got a problem like this. She said my address was wrong (which had not been stated in the first call) and that I have to pay ~40 euros, despite me living in my current address for 2 years and having had a technical team come to install my modem. Anyway, she said I have to pay and I said yes okay I will pay just fix this problem, and then she said okay. While I was asking if everything was set and whether the team would be sent to the current address, and what she had changed, she hung up on me without saying anything. Wow Vodafone, I'm paying thousands per year and this is what I get when I need help? And STILL, I'm on the phone to SCHEDULE an appointment to fix this internet. STILL. It's been more than 1 hour. I've never had such bad service support, anywhere!

Edit: @ig-voduser In das passendes Board verschoben.

1 Antwort 1
Gelöschter User
Nicht anwendbar

I would advise you to get in contact with the "Netzexperten". Direct way is via the "My Vodafone App". There you can fill in your phone number and they will call you back to check out whats going on.

Click at the link below and watch the video. It will be helpful I guess.

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Andere-VF-Services/Unsere-Netz-Experten-Bei-St%C3%B6rungen-immer-f%C3%B...