Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Help needed! Cancellation?
DanielG86
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

I have had issues with my new Vodafone connection and due to various reasons have never actually managed to use the internet connection. Whilst trying to solve these problems, I got an email from Vodafone:

Wichtige Info zu Ihrem Vodafone Mietgerät

Ihre Kundennummer: 00195401xxxx

Lieber Daniel Gambin,

Ihr Vodafone-Auftrag mit dem Barcode ARC690551xxxx ist leider nicht zustande gekommen.

Falls Sie Ihr Mietgerät schon bekommen haben, schicken Sie es komplett mit Zubehör innerhalb von 14 Tagen an uns zurück:

Vodafone GmbH
bei Arvato Distribution GmbH
Warenannahme 36 (Retoure)
Bielefelder Str. 45
33428 Marienfeld

I never requested the cancellation, but since it seems like due to faulty cables in the building I will never be able to have a DSL connection, so I was going to request the cancellation anyway. I returned the router and got confirmation this morning that it was received and the return was processed.

Howeve in the meantime (24th December) I have gotten the first bill from Vodafone, which was for the period 18.11 to 17.12. 

I'm not sure what is happening here... is my account cancelled? Do I still have to pay for that month even though I did not manage to use the internet connection?

Thanks,

Daniel

Edit: Personal data made unrecognizable. Team Community

2 Antworten 2
DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi DanielG86,

I'm sorry that your DSL access could not get realised. Because you sent us your contract details I 've had a look into your customer account. Yes, the contract is cancelled. But the charges always start with the first appointment with the technician.

I already credited you the basic prices during the time the contract was active. Your final bill which arrives you in January will show the credit. We'll transfer the money back to your bank account after the final bill is generated.

To get a DSL contract in future (no matter from which ISP), the lines in your house need to be repaired. Therefore, your landlord is responsible.

If we should start a new trial after everything is working in the house, you can come back to us here. Smiley (zwinkernd)

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Thank you for your reply, much appreciated!