Problem with Kable channels
Gago9985
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

I wrote in the past for a problem with my connection. It is supposed to be a 200mb/s but in the day it go at a maximum of 1mb/s

I realized that the problem is the power of the signal from 818 to 770 MHz
prova.png

The technician has come in my house and he thinks that the problem is in the cable between my apartment and the main box in the building, so it is the responsibility of the landlord to fix it.
I know that there is the opportunity to activate some option in the Vodafone contract that allows to jump just around few channels and not on all of them, what is that option and cost? Do someone have some suggestion for solutions? My landlord is taking more than 1 month to reply.

Thanks everyone for any eventual reply

3 Antworten 3
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Gago9985,

I just closed your old thread as you opened a new one. The task for the technician was in early May, did you already contact your landlord in the meantime? As the technician found the reason for the problems lies within the wiring, the so-called LTE protection probably won't be activated.

Kind regards

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Claudia,

Thank you for the reply. The technician said that the problem is in the cable that connects the building central box to my house, apparently it has some problem with the shielding, I think it is due to some interference that this kind of problems happen, especially because these problems show up just in the morning, usually in the night the line work at 100%

ERFD

Hello, Gago9985,

according to the technician's report, it's to the feed line to your apartment. Otherwise the neighbors on the street would also be affected. This is not the case. Has the property management been informed?

Greeting Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!