Most of websites are not loading since 24.10.2019
denisM
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,
I have vodafone Kabelbox FAST5460 router. Since 24.10.2019 I have been experiencing troubles with internet connection. Some websites doesn't work at all, like amazon.de, vodafone.de and etc, while google.com is working fine.
I tried to change DNS server on PC from automatically to google ones (1.1.1.1 and 8.8.8.8). That didn't help.
Could you please help to restore the service.

7 Antworten 7
schwarzheit
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

have you already tried to change the DNS server in the router config?

(user manual site 32)

Yes, I was thinking of that, but it appears that it's not possible to change DNS server in the router configuration.
The user manual only explains how to check the current settings, nothing about how to change them

Manu
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi denisM,

is it all right by now?

Have you connected the PC directly to the router via LAN cable?

Best Regards, Manu

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
denisM
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Manu,
Nope, the problem is still same. Google, youtube, wikipedia and facebook are working, but most of sites are not (amazon.de, vodafone.de, Steam, PlayStation network, etc)
Yes, I have connected PC to router directly.

I also have several devices connected via wifi, and the problem the same for both, LAN and WIFI.

pRo-Marco

Hi denisM,

I'll prove the connection and the router. Please send me your name, address and customer number by PN. Please also let me know here if you have sent the message.

Viele Grüße

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Marco,
Thank you, but vodafone support have already fixed the problem.
Unfortunately, I suppose some problems with DNS.

I have the same problem for a week. Vodafone support is silent and not going to solve this problem any time soon.

Symptoms are the same.