abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet keeps disconnected and router also restarted sometimes
Anonym98790
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Hi ,

I am writing here after lot of efforts put on twitter and contacting you on phone .Problem is Unitymedia do not speak in English. 

I ordered the connection phone cable 1000 one month back. 

I was facing issues with internet a lot i.e. it disconnected around 20 times in a day and for 10-40 seconds. Also sometimes router restarted automatically.

So i did complaint on twitter and they registered my complaint and then after 1 day my internet working fine but after 3 days a technician came and did something in telecom box .

and the above story starts again . now again i am facing this internet disconnect issue again.

I feel very humiliated when i am on a client call and my call disconnected a lot .

Please help me 

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Ricky
Moderator:in

Hi dhiren.sing3012,

that does not sound good. I cant tell you what exactly the technician man did. Please contact our social media support again and report a disorder.

Kontakt

Regards Ricky

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
Ricky

Hi dhiren.sing3012,

that does not sound good. I cant tell you what exactly the technician man did. Please contact our social media support again and report a disorder.

Kontakt

Regards Ricky

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Anonym98790
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Thats great , now you put me in trivial cycle . i have never seen this kind of support . like no one is helping . my friend told me that dont take unitymedia . but i took it because of 1Gbps and now i am screwed.
Anonym95657
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer
Unitymedia doesnt even exist anymore. Since vodafone bought it, the services in general in many citys went downhill pretty fast. Change the ISPN as soon as you can.