Meintest du 

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet disconnect constantly
TormenTear
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

I will write in English as my Deutsch is pretty basic, sorry for that in advance.
I got the best contract available in my region, Vodafone CableMax 1000. The download speed and upload speed is correct accordingly to the contract but the problem is that the internet disconnects from time to time for a short period of time, then the internet comes back up, but the problem is that in that little period of time when the internet gets down I get disconnected from every game I play, can't stream constantly because of this. Sometimes is happening 3 times/hour, sometimes is happening 3 times/day. I don't know what is happening. I thought about buying another router but don't know if it will fix this problem.  It is kinda annoying and frustrating. Waiting for a possible fix or response. Thank you in advance!

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Kurtler
SuperUser
SuperUser

Since August 15th, 2022 there is no more individual support here in the forum. Support in English is available via Facebook or Twitter.

Best regards Kurt

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten 2
Kurtler
SuperUser
SuperUser

Since August 15th, 2022 there is no more individual support here in the forum. Support in English is available via Facebook or Twitter.

Best regards Kurt

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!
TormenTear
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Thank you for the answer! I will try to find the solution to the problem on facebook or twitter. Have a "wunderbar" day!