abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Continuous internet disruptions. Please help!
NagJ
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

Could someone please assist with our internet problem. I've had Vodafone cable internet problem since 29th September now and opened at least 5 cases for technical help and waiting for Vodafone support patiently but they close them without confirmation and no technical resource showed up. Overall, there is no improvement in the internet situation. 

I am afraid to say that this has become a job risk for us! and it seems to me Vodafone technicians do not care! I must tell the vodafone Service desk has shown real empathy but what's the use if the real guys do not involve solving problems. This whole experience is a waste of time, effort & money  and possibility of job risk. 

My message here is a last resort for any help.

Now coming to reaslistic data.

Every 1 minute or less, the internet connection drop. 

Contract: „Vodafone Kabel Deutschland - GigaZuhause CableMax 1.000”.

I have the internet connection activated on 21. Aug.2023 and until 28. Sep.2023, everything was working fine. 

I use Fritz! Box Cable 6690 router.

The below message appears once in a while on vodafone Netz-Assistant and sometimes a different messsage and sometimes no issues detected. 

The "Rückwegstörer" problem they keep changing the date of the resolution, but not actually resolving.

1st times, it stated resolution date on 5th Oct, then the date keep changing. 

NagJ_5-1698829366906.jpeg

NagJ_1-1698827448724.png

NagJ_0-1698827365770.png

I connected my router to the cable port.

NagJ_2-1698827556234.jpeg

The placement of the router.

NagJ_3-1698827725077.jpeg

what kind of steps I have taken so far, which helped not so far.

1. Restarted the router a ton of times.

2. Made sure no electronics near the router 

3. Router is already on latest version.

2. More than 5 cases opened with vodafone.

The ping Plotter Pro analysis pinging 8.8.8.8 shows the drops are continuos [the big red bar is due to the router restart]

NagJ_4-1698827863200.png

Our observation is the connection to fritz!box is uninterrupted and no packet loss, but the problem is between the fritz!box and the cabel itself. Because we see packet losses in later nodes to the router node.

Now here is my favorite support from Vodafone but not actually chaging the situation.

The blow is an usual communication pattern from vodafone, but not actually solving the problem.

Hallo ***, es gibt leider gerade eine Netzstörung an Deinem Anschluss. Wir tun alles um sie schnell zu beheben. Du bekommst eine Info, sobald Dein Anschluss wieder wie gewohnt funktioniert. Vielen Dank für Deine Geduld. Freundliche Grüße, Dein Vodafone-Team

Hallo ***, gute Nachrichten: Dein Anschluss funktioniert wieder. Wir wünschen Dir einen schönen Tag. Freundliche Grüße, Dein Vodafone-Team

Wir haben Deinen Anschluss geprüft. Er ist von einer Netzstörung betroffen. Die Entstörung läuft bereits. Einen Techniker-Termin bei Dir brauchen wir dazu nicht. Den haben wir storniert.

Dein Auftrag wurde abgeschlossen.

Hallo ***, aktuell gibt es eine Netzstörung. Bei dieser handelt es sich um eine sogenannte Rückwegstörung. Das ist ein Störsignal, das Deine Internet- und Telefon-Verbindung einschränkt. Wir kümmern uns so schnell wie möglich darum, das kann aber leider ein wenig dauern: Denn da das Störsignal nur ab und zu aufritt, dauert es meist länger es zu lokalisieren. Hier erklären wir das genau:

https://www.vod.af/rueckwegstoerer

Sometimes, the closure states, Rückwegstörung or connection in my locality impacted. the 1st one seems stays all the time, the 2nd one usually a come and go.

Please let me know for any technical details or analysis. 

Thanks,

Nagesh 

3 Antworten 3
Kurtler
SuperUser
SuperUser

Since August 15th, 2022 there is no more individual support here in the forum. Support in English is available via Facebook or Twitter.

Best regards Kurt

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!
NagJ
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Thank you @Kurtler . Will raise it in twitter. Tnq.

NagJ
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

@Kurtler , Is it a direct twitter message I need to write to Vodafone or as a general post in twitter addressing to them? Thank you.