Problems with the Cable Internet
Liubov
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello!
Please help me with the following problem.

I have cable Internet from Vodafone in Munich, tariff "Red Internet & Phone 100 Cable".
My router from the provider is WiFi Station TG6442VF.

Since the end of November 2023, I have had multiple disruptions in my Internet connection.
On some days, the Internet disappears several times per day, and I have to reboot the router by switching its power off/on.
Reboot solves the problem until the next disruption.
I noticed that it happens during working days at different times - early morning, during working hours, or in the evening.
When the Internet disappears, sometimes the router Internet indicator shows the presence of the Internet; sometimes, it flashes red but usually fails to reestablish the connection, so I have to use a power plug to reboot it.

Internet disappears on all devices connected to the router using WiFi, so it is not a WiFi or device-related problem.
I checked the router logs and found nothing interesting about the problem. Am I missing something?

In addition, I tried to find a new firmware but realized that Vodafone does not provide them for manual installation.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Kurtler
SuperUser
SuperUser

Since August 15th, 2022 there is no more individual support here in the forum. Support in English is available via Facebook or Twitter.

Best regards Kurt

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
Kurtler
SuperUser
SuperUser

Since August 15th, 2022 there is no more individual support here in the forum. Support in English is available via Facebook or Twitter.

Best regards Kurt

Liubov
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Thanks for your reply

Kurtler
SuperUser
SuperUser

The thread has been marked as resolved. Then I'll close the thread here.

Best regards Kurt