abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet fleshes Red, and connecting to Cable showed DOCSIS offline
SyrusY
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Sir,

I've applied Red Internet & Phone 100 Cable, installed cable router, found internet doesn't work, flashes in red and connect to Router found DOCSIS also offline. Please educate me how to solve this. I also checked guide book, found if Internet flashes in red means Vodafone is registering now. 

Best Regard,

Yang,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lieber Herr,

Ich habe Red Internet & Phone 100 Cable angewendet, den Kabelrouter installiert, festgestellt, dass das Internet nicht funktioniert, rot blinkt und eine Verbindung zum Router hergestellt, der DOCSIS auch offline gefunden hat. Bitte erziehe mir, wie ich das lösen kann. Ich habe auch im Reiseführer nachgesehen und festgestellt, dass Vodafone sich jetzt anmeldet, wenn das Internet rot blinkt.

Mit bestem Gruß,

Yang,

7 Antworten 7
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello SyrusY,

when did you connect the router? It might take some hours until all information are transmitted. If the Internet LED still flashes red after several hours, maybe days, I would like to look at your modem. Please send me the following information in a private message and reply here in this thread afterwards:

- customer number

- date of birth

- your address

- MAC address of the router

- a phone number

Kind regards
Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hello Claudia,

Replied you and till now. internet still flashing in red.

BR,

SyrusY,

ERFD

Hello, SyrusY,

The MAC address of the modem is located on the bottom of the device.

Best regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
ERFD

Hello, SyrusY,

the modem is not visible. The order for the field service has already been received by the colleagues. They make an appointment via the stored mobile phone number.

Best regards Fred

SyrusY
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Guten Tag Fred,

Appreciate your response. If possible please speed up the arrangement. I am suffering for week till today. anxious to get internet. because my mobile flow rate is gone. and charge me 1Gb per 10 EURO....

Best regard,

SyrusY,

ERFD

Hello, SyrusY,

the order is already with the responsible entrepreneur on site. They arrange the appointment independently. We have no influence on the deadline. The telephone number of the company is 05131/90804150.

Best regards Fred

ERFD

Hello, SyrusY,

as long as the modem has not been installed, there is no contract to cancel yet. You don't have one yet. So you can cancel the order if the technician contacts you.

Best regards Fred