abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet connection issue
Anonym90785
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Hi. I am a new unity media customer. i've received vodafone station and connected it at my house but there is no internet connection. The internet LED on the vodafone station os blinking in red for more than 2 days. When I connected to the router, I get a message saying DOCSIS is offline. 

Unfortunately I cannot speak German and it has been a nightmare in getting english speaking custome agent. 

Anyone aware of this problem. Any help is greatly appreciated.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Scoopi
Datenguru
Datenguru

Hey and Welcome navneesh,

The first thing to check is whether there is a signal on the TV socket.

You can connect your TV to this socket and check whether you can watch TV.

If this is possible without any problems, there is already a signal.

I suspect the can has no signal. In this case you need to contact Unitymedia Help on Facebook.

Even if there is a signal, you have to contact the support. Unfortunately we cannot help you here.

Can you send us a screenshot of the Docsis status?

Facebook: "Ich kenne jeden!"
Wikipedia: "Ich weiß alles!"
Google: "Ich finde alles!"
Internet: "Ohne mich geht gar nichts!"
Strom: "ACH WIRKLICH?"

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

16 Antworten 16
Scoopi
Datenguru
Datenguru

Hey and Welcome navneesh,

The first thing to check is whether there is a signal on the TV socket.

You can connect your TV to this socket and check whether you can watch TV.

If this is possible without any problems, there is already a signal.

I suspect the can has no signal. In this case you need to contact Unitymedia Help on Facebook.

Even if there is a signal, you have to contact the support. Unfortunately we cannot help you here.

Can you send us a screenshot of the Docsis status?

Anonym90785
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Hi Scoopi

Thank you for getting back to me. Unfortunately, we moved in recently and have not bought TV yet. Here is a screenshot.
Scoopi
Datenguru
Datenguru

Please check whether all cables are connected to the Vodafone station and the TV connection socket.

Please also check that the cables are not damaged.

If so, contact Unitymedia on Facebook and let them know that your junction box has no signal.

https://www.facebook.com/UnitymediaHilfe/

Anonym90785
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Thank you Scoopi. Yes, all the cables are connected. Infact it is just one cable which I connected to SAT on one end and router on on the other end and the power cable. I left them a message on facebook yesterday. Waiting for their response.
Gelöschter User
Nicht anwendbar
Maybe you have no connection to cable in your apartement.
Connection should look like this: https://images.app.goo.gl/nFvrHHfVCfTvGQdJ7
Please ask the owner wether it is SAT or DVB-C.
You may contact Service too and order a technican without cost.
in this case it would be better if a german speaking friend could help you.
Anonym90785
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Hi Plumper

Yes. It looks exactly like the image you shown and it is written SAT on it. Been trying to get technician but language has been a problem. I should try with one of my friends. I wish I could learn German soon. :).
Gelöschter User
Nicht anwendbar
I guess the right one is cable. It must be changed into Multimedia (looks like the left one).
The technican need access to technik room too. You should get the key for it from house service.
Scoopi
Datenguru
Datenguru
As Plumper wrote. The right junction box is the right one. It must be exchanged for a multimedia socket. Unitymedia should send a technician to do the swapping.
Anonym90785
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Thank you guys. The issue is still not resolved. Technician from comsat came a couple of days before, checked the junction boxes, and told me there is some filter that needs to be removed and it has to be done in the technik room. He told me that it is not them who does it and some other company called DT net( not sure if I got it correct). I was told that they will update the order and the guys from DT net will call me. No one has called me yet and no luck with unity media customer care as well.

Anyone know what filter it is. I am not sure if they will have access to the techniq room and where is in the basement.I checked basement and could not see any such room. I checked with my owner and he is also not aware. Anyone aware of what filter it is and if it is DT net who does it? If so, will they have keys to the room and are they aware where the connection comes from to th building?