Bridge mode CGA4233DE
Sergey_Komarov
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry for writing in English. I guess this is my last hope here. Today I've spent about an hour trying to solve my problem. I know it's not an issue for Vodafone. But it happened that I signed up a contract with Vodafone for my home. I told several times that I don't need Wi-Fi options and any homespots or something. But I found that WLAN option is actually enabled in my personal portal despite I never ordered it. And now I have a problem as this option prevents me from enabling Bridge Mode in my portal. First time it was Fehler and report that I will get resolution in 24 hours, but now instead it says that I have homespot option enabled and I need wait for 7 days(!) before it could be disabled. Once again, I never ordered it. Tried to solve it today via what's up, email, voice but nobody could help me. Last but not least I don't speak German, so it turns to little nightmare. I don't know if someone could give me a hand here and help me to delete all WLAN options and switch modem into bridge mode, finally, so I could manage my devices and NAT on my own router which is working with double NAT for now. 😞 Thanks in advance if someone could help me to solve it...

Best Regards, Sergey Komarov

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey,

sorry, we are a bit behind. I activated the bridgemode for you.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

10 Antworten 10
Sergey_Komarov
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

UP? Could anyone from Vodafone help me please?

Disable the homespot. Then it takes 7 days and you can activate the bridge mode.

There is no other possibility.

Regards Kurt

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!

My problem is that I never enabled it. It was error with number which says I need to wait for 24h then homespot was enabled and I tried to disable it. Now I have to wait and I'm waiting but I'm afraid that after this it will be the same story: error with information that I need to wait and bridge mode is not enabled... I saw in forum that some Vodafone colleagues could solve it faster than 7 days. And one message that hotline could solve it. But till now I have no success with hotline. I never requested for wifi services or homespot. Now I'm just waiting 7 days and hope that maybe somebody could help me faster. Thanks for reply so far! Hope for the best.

Wallace

Hi Sergey,

I can activate the bridgemode. Send me your customer data (name, address, birthday, customer number) in a private message and then let me know that you have sent me the data.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi @Wallace !

That would be great! I just sent to you all my client info. Thanks a lot in advance!

BR, Sergey

Something wrong happened? No response anymore... Appreciate any help here. Thanks in advance for your help!

Tobias

Hey,

sorry, we are a bit behind. I activated the bridgemode for you.

Regards

Tobias

Super! It works as expected now. Thank you so much for your help!!!

Tobias

Hey,

thanks for your feedback, sorry for the late response 🙂 Im gonna close this thread then.

Regards

Tobias