abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Spikes and packetloss with Fritz!Box 6591 Cable router
Odenefoth
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hi,

I had for 2 years the normal router and 500mbps connection. I had so many issues with that Aris router that I had to update to a proper cable one. Since the moment I upgraded (paid for the router and paying every month) and upgraded to 1000mbps, I am facing packetloss and most importantly latency spikes. Normal Latency  is 25-50 but momentarely every 10-20 seconds I am getting 1000+ which makes gaming impossible. Can someone take a look on the connection and the stability? It's too much money to not be able to use the internet again. Please let me know how to proceed. Thanks a lot in advance!

Best regards

14 Antworten 14
Martin59
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi Odenefoth,

the technician has noted that he could not detect any malfunction. If there is no malfunction, then the 99,50 € are entitled.

Many greetings, Martin

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Your colleague's message on the same thread here: 

******Hi,

there is a too high error rate at your connection and a technician has to fix it on site. Do you agree with a technician assignment and can you provide access to the house system? What is the best phone number to call to make an appointment?

About COVID-19: Are you in quarantine or are there symptoms in your household that indicate COVID-19?

Regards

Wallace *****

You VODAFONE told me that there is a problem on the line. The technician came to my building and changed something. They called me and they told me it took them 10 minutes to fix the line. They did not even get into my appartment. And the connection is fixed. I do not have spikes and packetloss any more. And you are telling me there was nothing wrong? And it's my fault? I don't understand anything. If I do not have a solution and my money back I am going to the bank and I am going to take the money back myself. I am not angry. I am calm. I just don't understand how I can be charged for Vodafone fixing their own line problems. Also nobody informed me that I would be charged about anything. 

BR,

Spyridon Kontogiannis

Moni_GK
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello Odenefoth,

as a gesture of goodwill I have set a credit note for the flat rate. This will be offset against future invoices.

Greetings Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

I have send an e-mail with all the proof that I am right to vodafone and they will take care of it. If you give me an e-mail address I can forward everything to you too. Sms for double appointments that vodafone did without me asking for. I think service people visited twice and the second one found no issues. That's the only explanation I could give and the local store has received the email with proof.

Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey,

well, you can contact our complaintsmanagement, but only via letter. If you want, i can give you the adress etc.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!