Frage

Antwort

Lösung

English: Left Germany due to Emergency, I want to pause or close my kable contract.
CustomerZ
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello, I left Germany and my job in Germany  awhile ago due to Emergency, precisely my wife had a car accident in the country where I come from. I had a Kable internet subscription at home that I signed after I signed my mobile contract, so I had an offer to take Kable at home for free because I'm a vodafone user.

Due to my tragedy in my family I was forced to return back to my country, and at the moment I'm not using any vodafone services and I'm still receiving bills. My biggest issue is that I received an email  telling me if I don't pay my bill in 7 days I will be passed to collection agencies and I'll have to pay forcefully, I don't want that to happen as I plan on returning in Germany in Semptember(that's 4 months from now), I still want to remain a vodafone customer because I'm really satisfied from your services, all I'm asking is for understanding from your side and helping me further so both sides remain satisfied.

The vodafone mobile department was really fair to me when I asked the same favour as I ask now, and they accepted to pause my contract and bills till I return back, I'm asking the same in this situation aswell if it's possible.

I'd like to explain my issue further and with more details in private, so please guide me who I shall contact. Thank you in advance.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

As it is your 3rd thread to nearly the same issue, but you now mention the cable contract at first:

There is no holding/pause for landline contracts, but (and that's contrary to mobile lines): You can cancel landline contracts (DSL / Cable) if moving abroad or moving to a place where the service cannot be offered as contractual agreed by a 3 months period beginning from the date from which you left Germany or moved -or- from the date which the cancellation has been received by Vodafone (obviously the later date counts).

Have you send your cancellation letter to Vodafone Kabel Deutschland (the cable department) yet? If not, the 3 months period has not started yet - and you have to pay all the monthly bills until now (even if you could not use the contract) -and- the additional 3 months. If you already sent your cancellation to Vodafone and have proof of reception, then the 3 months period should have started yet - please be aware of the additional 3 months to pay.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort 1
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

As it is your 3rd thread to nearly the same issue, but you now mention the cable contract at first:

There is no holding/pause for landline contracts, but (and that's contrary to mobile lines): You can cancel landline contracts (DSL / Cable) if moving abroad or moving to a place where the service cannot be offered as contractual agreed by a 3 months period beginning from the date from which you left Germany or moved -or- from the date which the cancellation has been received by Vodafone (obviously the later date counts).

Have you send your cancellation letter to Vodafone Kabel Deutschland (the cable department) yet? If not, the 3 months period has not started yet - and you have to pay all the monthly bills until now (even if you could not use the contract) -and- the additional 3 months. If you already sent your cancellation to Vodafone and have proof of reception, then the 3 months period should have started yet - please be aware of the additional 3 months to pay.