Contract termination
Bhabesh
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Sir / Madam, My name is Bhabesh  stying in Shxxxxxxx Lüneburg 21335. I have Internet connection Red Internet & Phone 200 Cable Action from you since last 2 years.My Customer number: xxxxxxxxxxx. My self and my family fully enjoyed the service what you provided. I must say, thank you very much for such an amazing service. Due to my new job, i have to move out from this apartment and this city. we are moving to another location. We are planning to vacant this apartment by 15.07.2019. I hope you understand my situation. I am humbly requesting you to please cancel my contract accordingly. Please let me know if you need any other information or documentation to start the process. My new company will provide me guest house for 6 months and hopefully i will connect with you after 6 month again after moving to my new apartment. Thank you very much again. I was trying to connect with you from long time but due to language barrier, i was unable to connect with you. 

Warm Regards, Bhabesh +17xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edit: @Bhabesh Please do not post personal information publicy,

2 Antworten 2
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Just as information:

There is no right for a premature cancellation in case you move to an address where the contractual agreed services can be fullfilled by Vodafone - even if there is already another internet access available at that location.

So in case your 200 MBit/s contract can be fullfilled at the new address, it'll move and your only way to cancel is to the end of it's regular contractual term (e.g. 2 years with the 3 months notice period, extending for further 12 months again and again if not cancelled in time).

In case your contract cannot be fullfilled at the new address (e.g. no cable network from Vodafone available), your contract will end with a 3 months notice period from the day you move or your cancellation is received by Vodafone (the later one counts) , e.g. if you'd send your cancellation in German language(!) stating that you move to an address where Vodafone cable internet service is not available to Vodafone now, your contract will end on 15.07. plus 3 months, so 15.10.. But you'll need to provide official proof of movement ("Ummeldebescheinigung") after you got it.

Please be advised that this is in compliance with German telecommunications laws.

Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi Bhabesh,

do you have any further qustions or have @reneromann explanations already helped you?

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!