Cancel Contract ...Need help in English
Robk
Rookie
Rookie

Hello we moved in April from Berlin to Bangkok.  We were advised to send our de-registration document which was received. Vodafone also asked for my new apartment lease in Bangkok but I own the condominium and do not have a lease.   They recommended that I post my problem to this online community for assistance.

Also all the help services on the website are in German and I use Google Translate to navigate. How do I communicate via email in English with a human person? Even the automated AI chat online is not programmed to answer English questions.   

Even this community board is in German and actually reconstructs my help question.   I cannot even post a valid question as it changes the sentence structure.   My first sentence wording is changed around by Vodafones software so that it does not make sense.  It's actually all quite comical.

1 Antwort 1
Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi Robk,

you've come to the right place. We will be happy to help you in English. We need the confirmation of the deregistration from Germany when moving abroad. If you already have the document, send it to us with your customer number, name and address in a private message.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!