WLAN router problem
arcticR1
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Dear Vodafone Technical Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance in resolving an issue I am experiencing with my WLAN connection through my Vodafone router. I have a "GigaZuhause 500 Kabel" tarif and I cannot connect any device via WLAN. I have tried to change the transmission to WLAN SSID, and my devices can recognise 2.4 GHZ and 5 GHZ signals, however, I cannot establish an internet connection.

I accessed the router configurations (through 192.168.0.1) using a LAN connection, restarted my router and reset the factory settings. Furthermore, I changed the name and password of my wifi network and none of these actions solved the issue.

Recently, I have also encountered difficulties with my WLAN connection. The issue manifests as intermittent disconnections (turns automatically off/on, while I am using it). This happens several times during the day, which has been causing disruptions in my daily activities, especially during important work meetings. Since today I can no longer connect to my WLAN.

I understand that network issues can be complex, and I would greatly appreciate your technical expertise in diagnosing and resolving this problem. My ability to work from home depends on a reliable internet connection, and I trust that Vodafone can help me resolve this matter promptly.

To assist you in diagnosing the issue, I am available to provide additional details.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. I look forward to hearing from your technical support team and working together to resolve this WLAN connection issue.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Kurtler
SuperUser
SuperUser

Since August 15th, 2022 there is no more individual support here in the forum. Support in English is available via Facebook or Twitter.

Best regards Kurt

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort 1
Kurtler
SuperUser
SuperUser

Since August 15th, 2022 there is no more individual support here in the forum. Support in English is available via Facebook or Twitter.

Best regards Kurt

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!