Very frequent internet cuts
Patricia_HF
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I am experiencing continuous internet access outages and also very slow access speed.

We need to please fix the bug

We already experienced these same problems last year around this time and it took a lot of time to get it fixed. It

10 Antworten 10
pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Patricia_HF,

the signal is good, but there are many reboots. Did you do them yourself?

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

I did some reboots to solve the internet cuts. Yesterday I reboot around 5 times and today I have rebooted around 3 times.

Regards,

Patricia

Tobias

Hi @Patricia_HF,

does that occur via wifi, or lan? Or both?

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi,

Both. Sometimes the router lights starts blinking and sometimes the telefon light is red, then everything starts going very very slow until finally there is no internet.

Somedays it fails 2 or 3 times, but others, like today fails much more.

We experienced the same behaviour last year around this time, you recognized that there was a central faul with my connection and it was solved (https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/forums/forumtopicprintpage/board-id/StorungsmeldungenInternetTVTelefon/...)

Regards,

Patricia

Tobias

Hi @Patricia_HF,

alright, thanks for the feedback, i would like to send you a technician, can you send me a mobile number? Regarding COVID-19: are you in quarantine or are there symptoms in your household that indicate COVID-19?

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi,

My phone is ***

In the house everyone is fully vaccionated but my daughter that she is under 6 years old so there is no problem for a technician to come

Kind regards,

Patricia

pRo-Marco

Hi Patricia,

I deleted you phone-number 

The technician will call you to arrange an appointment. Please keep us informed!

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi,

The technician came and did some changes but we are still experienced internet cuts. Internet has gone down twice today after the technician came.

Can you please check what else is wrong?

Kind regards,

Patricia

We are still with internet cuts. Can you please tell us what is wrong?