Return path disturbance since Wednesday
nukamoi
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I have since Wednesday absolutely no internet connection at home. The Netzassistent says that it is a return path disturbance, and every day has said "it will be fixed by 20:00 today". But of course the date keeps moving, and there is no fix!

I am using mobile data as hotspot but quickly run into the data volume cap, and it is woefully slow. I am on the GigaCombi Red internet & phone 250 cable package. Can Vodafone offer extra data and increased speeds, while this disturbance continues?

Many thanks in advance!

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Jana478
Administrator:in

I have booked 50 GB of data volume for you free of charge on your mobile phone number, which you can use immediately.

At least a small consolation.Smiley (zwinkernd)

I've looked into why it's taking so long. Unfortunately, our technicians can't get to all the house systems to check them, or they don't have access. But they are still working on it. Please contact us afterwards for a credit for the period of the disruption.

Many greetings Jana

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten 5
Jana478

Hallo nukamoi,

I am very sorry that you have been affected by a return path disrupter.

Please send your details in a private message for our review:

*Customer number

*Name

*Address (street, house number, postcode, town)

*date of birth

*current mobile phone number/ for data volume your Vodafone mobile phone number (in case a fault ticket is necessary)

Please report back here in this post when you have sent the message.

Many greetings Jana

Thanks Jana, private message sent!

Jana478

I have booked 50 GB of data volume for you free of charge on your mobile phone number, which you can use immediately.

At least a small consolation.Smiley (zwinkernd)

I've looked into why it's taking so long. Unfortunately, our technicians can't get to all the house systems to check them, or they don't have access. But they are still working on it. Please contact us afterwards for a credit for the period of the disruption.

Many greetings Jana

Great, thanks Jana, that certainly makes things easier.

What is the best way to contact Vodafone about the credit once the problem is solved?

Manu
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello nukamoi,

when the problem is solved you can sign in here again. We will give you a credit then .

Best regards, Manu

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!