Not able to access some websites
nishanthavva
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Not able to visit my work websites, the domain name is intellectdesign.com

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN error appears when the domain name system cannot resolve a website's URL into an IP address, making the web browser unable to reach it. The NXDOMAIN in the error code implies that the domain is non-existent. Error code. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN.

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

9 Antworten 9
Kurtler
SuperUser
SuperUser

I can't access the page either. I think the site is down.

Best regards Kurt

Hello, Thanks for the response. Can you try https://iport.intellectdesign.com once if it is assessable? Because i tried with another network and i was able to access the site.

I can access this page.

That one works but the loading time is longer than my lifespan... after 3min the img wasnt even completly loaded ... 

The page opens normally for me.

nishanthavva
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Thank you for response, for me I am getting DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN any idea why that might be?

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN error appears when the domain name system cannot resolve a website's URL into an IP address, making the web browser unable to reach it. The NXDOMAIN in the error code implies that the domain is non-existent. Error code. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN.

Thanks Kurt, You are correct. Out company network team has made a host entry that resolved the issue,

Glad I could help.

I close the thread.

Best regards Kurt