No internet
Francisco21
Rookie
Rookie

So i moved to Hannover almost 2 months ago and my German is 0. (That’s on me) 

but I’m doing a bootcamp in developing and that cost me a fortune. I’ve missed 4 times because of my internet keeps just dying. Im paying for a service 500gb Kabel and I no one can help me. Language barrier ?ok I asked a German friend to call the support and help me but they keep closing the tickets and don’t help. At this point just makes no sense what’s going on here. If I’m paying for a service why doesn’t anyone can help me? And why my service keeps failing? 
so if I miss one more time I’m reproved from what I’m doing. And since it’s a paid service I don’t understand the lack of professionalism. So i need that someone just help me or get in touch with me. Is so frustrating and I do not recommend anyone to use Vodafone or make a contract with them. My neighbors have Vodafone and their internet works fine. Idk why this is happening but I’m suing you guys if I reprove because of faults. Because it’s just stupid no one helps me and keep closing the tickets. They even told on one call that they can upgrade my contract (?) my problem is that the contract I’ve made isn’t working so why should I do another one? 

1 Antwort 1
Kurtler
SuperUser
SuperUser

Since August 15th, 2022 there is no more individual support here in the forum. Support in English is available via Facebook or Twitter.

Best regards Kurt

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!